“Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.”
In summary, the benefits of content marketing combined with marketing automation result in better-targeted communications, improved email engagement through list segmentation and greater trust.
If you’re wondering if a marketing automation tool is right for your agency, consider these questions:
- Do you find it difficult to nurture prospects through the buying cycle?
- Do you struggle to send out regular communications?
- Do you have an ongoing source of professionally written content?
- Does your agency use multiple systems for marketing and lead management?
- Do you know if your email marketing program is really working?
Ultimately, by using a marketing automation tool, you’ll be able to:
- Consistently stay in touch with prospects throughout the buying cycle. Its automated processes enable you to spend less time managing communications and more time building your business. Remember a key aspect to a good content marketing strategy is consistent communication. Consistent communication builds trust. And what does trust lead to? Revenue.
- Create dynamic lists. Dynamic lists are a great automation tool. You set the criteria once and the system automatically updates the list based on that criteria.
- Nurture prospects with compelling, pre-written content. Regular touch points with relevant content send the message that you’re interested in a long-term relationship, not a transactional one.
- Track and analyze campaign performance. You’ll be able to see how your campaigns are performing and can make corrections earlier rather than later. In the process, you’ll start to learn more about your prospects and can start to sell smarter.
Find out more about our marketing automation tool and how it can help you quickly build and track marketing email campaigns, and deliver relevant, timely content to clients and prospects.