In case you missed my email announcement, I’m excited to share that Applied TAM® 2020 is now available. The newest release further enables you to automate insured communications through increased integration of Microsoft® Outlook and provide more efficient policy servicing through enhanced storage and searching capabilities.
Key enhancements in the release of Applied TAM 2020 include:
- Microsoft Outlook Integration: Fully integrates Microsoft Outlook with Applied TAM, enabling the sending and attaching of emails to records within the management system.
- Invoice Storage and Reprint: Allows you to store and reprint original invoices for servicing and legal, limiting your agency’s exposure to E&O.
- Enhanced Policy History Sorting: Enhances the Policy History filtering tool to enable quicker sorting of policies based on dates and recent history.
- Client Search: Enables you to locate a client record by searching on their email address.
- Grouped Attachment Denotation: Adds a denotation of number of items in grouped attachments, such as pictures or claims documents, to more quickly navigate to the specific attachment series.
The Best Place to Run Your Applied TAM System Is in the Cloud
In light of the unprecedented times we are in, the need to move to digital operations is more important than ever before. You need to be able to access the data in your management system and serve your clients from wherever you are – whether that be at home or at the office. That’s why I encourage you to move to the cloud if you haven’t already. In 2020, business-critical software needs the resources and security of a cloud-based hosting platform.
Complete this form to learn more about how Applied can help support you on your digital path forward.