For years, benefits brokers have not had as much access to the automation that is available for the P&C business, driving them to rely on manual tasks and spreadsheets to manage their businesses. Not anymore. It’s time to bring sophisticated automation to the prospecting, pipeline and renewals of your benefits business.
Connecting Two #1s
We’re expanding Applied Epic for Salesforce® to support benefits brokers, building on the momentum of our broader portfolio investment in providing innovative automation and connectivity for benefits brokers. The upcoming summer 2021 release of Applied Epic for Salesforce connects one of the industry’s best benefits management and plan modeling solutions with the #1 CRM in the world, making it the only Salesforce application to enable your P&C and benefits staff to work together efficiently.
Epic Benefits for Salesforce is an application built within Applied Epic for Salesforce. It provides tight integration between Salesforce and Applied benefits solutions, allowing you to manage updates from one application, rather than creating custom integrations that need constant maintenance and updates. Having benefits tools directly integrated into the Applied Epic for Salesforce platform provides you with the automation needed to optimize productivity and profitability from all lines of business.
Core benefits capabilities in the latest release of Applied Epic for Salesforce include:
- Applied Epic Benefits Integration: Manage benefits plan details and attributes while leveraging automated, customized workflows and actionable analytics to grow your benefits business.
- Integrated Real-Time Plan Modeling: Have more meaningful, real-time plan comparison conversations with access to your benefits data, new business and renewal plans, plan templates, and comparison, modeling and quoting tools.
- Benefits-Specific Reporting and Dashboard: Gain greater insight into sales and servicing performance, including health of the benefits book of business, upcoming renewals, and opportunities, with new benefits-specific reports.
- Purpose-Built Benefits Data Model: Store and manage all necessary benefits data within the system, including key benefits-specific details like plan information, employee class, rates, TPA and benefit items.
In addition to the benefits enhancements, other notable updates that are part of the summer release:
- Broker Account Integration: MGAs, wholesalers, and agency alliances can add new broker accounts and convert broker leads to accounts in Salesforce or update existing brokers and automatically sync to Applied Epic.
- Security Management: Strengthen security by assigning access levels for staff from Salesforce when uploading attachments and adding activity notes.
Want to learn more? Contact us for a demo of the new benefits capabilities in Applied Epic for Salesforce.